Keylite Hi-Therm White Painted Fire Escape Pitched Roof Window has a contemporary style which gives your room a modern, slick look. It’s top hung style will breathe light into your room brightening your interior’s style and extending the daylight that comes into your room. It’s painted with a clean coat of white moisture-resistant paint which endures water and dampness, making it a maintenance-free solution for kitchens and bathrooms. Thermal (T) – Double glazed, toughened outer pane, argon gas filled cavity, float inner pane. In the event of emergency, this Pitched Roof Window can be used as a fire-escape. You can open it using its handle located at the bottom of the Pitched Roof Window – it will open all the way and provide an unobstructed exit.
This Keylite roof Pitched Roof Window has an expanding thermal collar, warm edge glazing and a streamlined fit which will provide optimal thermal performance and maintaining your room’s temperature. This top hung Pitched Roof Window has a multi-stop opening feature so you can easily open it up to 45° and will remain locked in position. There is a vent flap located at the top of the Pitched Roof Window which helps regulate fresh air flow through your room and preventing it from getting stuffy, even when your Pitched Roof Window is closed.
A flashing kit is not required but is recommended by Keylite to enable a watertight installation of your roof Pitched Roof Window. The hinge being the most vital component of the Pitched Roof Window, is the only operational part that moves. Keylite has eliminated the maintenance requirement of this component. Simply click the hood under the hood hooks and secure into position by clicking the hood in at each end. The cover flashings now require 50% fewer screws than before.
Every Keylite Roof Pitched Roof Window now has a warm edge glazing unit as standard, to enhance the Pitched Roof Windows performance and reduce the occurrence of condensation. The sash hinge finger spring allows the sash to be installed back into the frame in one smooth effortless motion. We offer a 10 year money-back guarantee if you’re unsatisfied with this product, ensuring that you’ll be happy with the end result.
To see other products in our Pitched Roof Window ranges please refer to our category page. If you would like to see the Keylite Polar White Thermal Double Glazed PVC Centre Pivot Pitched Roof version of this window please click here.
Keylite Hi-Therm White Painted Fire Escape Pitched Roof Window
- Top hung pitched roof window.
- White painted pine construction.
- Opened all the way and used as a fire escape.
- Multi-stop opening feature and can easily open it up to 45 degrees.
- High Security Double glazed construction, toughened outer pane.
- Hi-Therm enhanced noise reduction.
- Simple installation with Flick-Fit switch for tiles or slates.
- Low profile installation with quick Click-Fit hood.
- Easy and fast insulation. Integrated expanding thermal collar.
- Easy to open full width Ventilation Handle.
- Rotate through 180 degrees- and lock for easy cleaning.
- Warm edge glazing unit reduces condensation.
- Operation hinge requires no maintenance.
- Window U value – Uw [W/m²K]: 1.5.
- Acoustic rating r dB: 32.
- BBA approved.